Make July 4th a Star Spangled Banner Spectacular for Our Heroes!
1. Our "E-mail a Hero Campaign" has begun! Let us help you honor the heroes in your life. If you have a loved one who is a veteran or who is currently in the military, send Stacie and Carrie his or her name and e-mail address via the form on this page. Stacie and Carrie would be honored to send each one a personal message of thanks for defending our freedom.
2. This July 4th, in addition to enjoying fireworks, BBQ, and parades, be sure to set aside time to thank our heroes. Thank them in person, on the phone, in a card, or through an e-mail.
3. On Independence Day, many veterans and servicemen and women march in local parades. Afterwards would be a good time to reach out and thank them.
4. Don't forget our hospitalized heroes or elderly veterans in nursing homes. Send a colorful card, send a gift, or stop by and visit. Note: In God We Still Trust and Unite the USA make great gift ideas! :)
5. Invite a veteran to 4th of July festivities such as a picnic or fireworks show. No veteran should be alone on the day we celebrate our freedom. So reach out to veterans in your area -especially near the 4th!